I forgot you knew everything, Mike. What was I thinking? :rolleyes: The rich Cubans and Americans in Cuba to gamble were the ones that prospered under Batista. NO ONE else did. Poverty has DECREASED under Castro.

Kills his enemies? What countries DON'T kill their enemies?! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's like me saying, "America is horrible. We're killing our enemies in Iraq." :rolleyes:

And who the hell is Mao Tse Tong? Mao Zedong took over China with Comunism. Yes, Communism was JUST starting all over the world in the 1930's (Italy and Germany). After that, Cuba had its' resolution just after the Vietnam war started and North Korea turned into Communism in the mid 50's right before the Revolution.

And I never said, "Communism doesn't fail." I said =, "It DOES, but was just being 'tested' out by countries at the time." You should've read the first sentence of my post and actually READ the paragraphs that followed, then maybe you'd have a clue. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur