Originally Posted By: GerryLang
You don't have to be religious to be against gay marriages. Marriage has always been between males and females, it transcends all religions, culture, and politics. Gay marriage is an issue that just popped up a decade or two ago, when the people who want to wreck nations got bored and had to think up some more sick crap to piss off the majority of good people. It is just another notch in their belt, just like the mass amounts of illegal immigration. A few illegal immigrants never ruffled anyones feathers, until an entire country was allowed to immigrate illegally at will.

It reminds me of the brain dead morons who blame guns when some kid goes on a shooting spree. They need to be blaming the sick society that produced these sick kids, but mass consumerist morons with their ten second attention spans need some easy reason.

You are entitled to your opinions, but you are not entitled to your "facts." It is a FACT that ritualized same sex marriages existed in ancient history. They were outlawed in the fourth century AFTER Christ by the Church.

There is no basis in FACT for your assertion that the concept was invented by a few people who want to wreck nations," whatever that means.

Finally there is no link between Gay marriage and immigration. And never in history has an entire nation immigrated from one country to another, as you state. There is one country entirely made up of immigrants, however...its called The United States of America.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."