GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 713 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,553
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,532
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,454
Posts1,061,230
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71477
07/29/04 09:10 PM
07/29/04 09:10 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
PAtrick, you are a communist... I jsut can't belive some of these statements.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71478
07/29/04 09:22 PM
07/29/04 09:22 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick: A Republican talking about something he hasn't researched and knows nothing about. :rolleyes: Who would've thought? :rolleyes: Why do Cubans flee each year? Because they're the ones that DO have it bad, but DON'T rebel because there are too many people who still LOVE Castro for what he has done. Disagreement with the government isn't tolerated? Wow, you know, it's usually not if a country is communist. :rolleyes: Oppressed his own people?! He freed them from Batista, who is 50 times more worse then Castro himself! -Pat [/QB]
Oh good God. Are you insane? I'm not the one who didn't research Pat, I asked you to post sources to back up your claim that the poverty level was lower under Castro than under Batista because I DID research this. I looked economic statistics on Cuba specifically to find if your claim was correct. I found nothing to support what you said, so I asked for sources. Surprisingly, I actually do research things before I reply to them in threads, and I suggest you should do the same. You have no evidence that there are people that "love" Castro, and judging by the thousands of people that attempt to leave Cuba each year, I'd say he is generally hated, as most dictators are. Why you attempt to defend a murderous, repressive, communist dictator is a mystery to me, especially since you have no evidence to back up any of your claims.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71479
07/29/04 09:36 PM
07/29/04 09:36 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick: A Republican talking about something he hasn't researched and knows nothing about. :rolleyes: Who would've thought? :rolleyes: Why do Cubans flee each year? Because they're the ones that DO have it bad, but DON'T rebel because there are too many people who still LOVE Castro for what he has done. Disagreement with the government isn't tolerated? Wow, you know, it's usually not if a country is communist. :rolleyes: Oppressed his own people?! He freed them from Batista, who is 50 times more worse then Castro himself! -Pat
Oh good God. Are you insane? I'm not the one who didn't research Pat, I asked you to post sources to back up your claim that the poverty level was lower under Castro than under Batista because I DID research this. I looked economic statistics on Cuba specifically to find if your claim was correct. I found nothing to support what you said, so I asked for sources. Surprisingly, I actually do research things before I reply to them in threads, and I suggest you should do the same. You have no evidence that there are people that "love" Castro, and judging by the thousands of people that attempt to leave Cuba each year, I'd say he is generally hated, as most dictators are. Why you attempt to defend a murderous, repressive, communist dictator is a mystery to me, especially since you have no evidence to back up any of your claims. [/QB][/quote]Although I never finished reading it after school let out. This is/was my source:

It's a book that tells you the passion Castro had to fix that country up. And I apologize for my Republican remarks, but anyone who talks ALL negatively about that guy obviously has learned it from a totally biased source. Like I said, I don't think the guy should be considered a hero, but he's certainly not as bad as cut out to be. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71480
07/29/04 10:21 PM
07/29/04 10:21 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[quote]Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Patrick: A Republican talking about something he hasn't researched and knows nothing about. :rolleyes: Who would've thought? :rolleyes: Why do Cubans flee each year? Because they're the ones that DO have it bad, but DON'T rebel because there are too many people who still LOVE Castro for what he has done. Disagreement with the government isn't tolerated? Wow, you know, it's usually not if a country is communist. :rolleyes: Oppressed his own people?! He freed them from Batista, who is 50 times more worse then Castro himself! -Pat
Oh good God. Are you insane? I'm not the one who didn't research Pat, I asked you to post sources to back up your claim that the poverty level was lower under Castro than under Batista because I DID research this. I looked economic statistics on Cuba specifically to find if your claim was correct. I found nothing to support what you said, so I asked for sources. Surprisingly, I actually do research things before I reply to them in threads, and I suggest you should do the same. You have no evidence that there are people that "love" Castro, and judging by the thousands of people that attempt to leave Cuba each year, I'd say he is generally hated, as most dictators are. Why you attempt to defend a murderous, repressive, communist dictator is a mystery to me, especially since you have no evidence to back up any of your claims. [/b][/quote]Although I never finished reading it after school let out. This is/was my source:

It's a book that tells you the passion Castro had to fix that country up. And I apologize for my Republican remarks, but anyone who talks ALL negatively about that guy obviously has learned it from a totally biased source. Like I said, I don't think the guy should be considered a hero, but he's certainly not as bad as cut out to be. -Pat [/QB][/quote]SO if I talk bad about Hitler, I got it for a biased source?

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71481
07/29/04 10:42 PM
07/29/04 10:42 PM
Happy Valley
Freddie C. Offline
Underboss
Freddie C.  Offline
Underboss
Happy Valley
Quote:
This is/was my source:

but anyone who talks ALL negatively about that guy obviously has learned it from a totally biased source.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Talk about a totally biased source. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"The Dewey Decimal System... What a scam that was!"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71482
07/29/04 11:11 PM
07/29/04 11:11 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick: A Republican talking about something he hasn't researched and knows nothing about. :rolleyes: Who would've thought? :rolleyes: Why do Cubans flee each year? Because they're the ones that DO have it bad, but DON'T rebel because there are too many people who still LOVE Castro for what he has done. Disagreement with the government isn't tolerated? Wow, you know, it's usually not if a country is communist. :rolleyes: Oppressed his own people?! He freed them from Batista, who is 50 times more worse then Castro himself! -Pat
Oh good God. Are you insane? I'm not the one who didn't research Pat, I asked you to post sources to back up your claim that the poverty level was lower under Castro than under Batista because I DID research this. I looked economic statistics on Cuba specifically to find if your claim was correct. I found nothing to support what you said, so I asked for sources. Surprisingly, I actually do research things before I reply to them in threads, and I suggest you should do the same. You have no evidence that there are people that "love" Castro, and judging by the thousands of people that attempt to leave Cuba each year, I'd say he is generally hated, as most dictators are. Why you attempt to defend a murderous, repressive, communist dictator is a mystery to me, especially since you have no evidence to back up any of your claims. [/b][/quote]Although I never finished reading it after school let out. This is/was my source:

It's a book that tells you the passion Castro had to fix that country up. And I apologize for my Republican remarks, but anyone who talks ALL negatively about that guy obviously has learned it from a totally biased source. Like I said, I don't think the guy should be considered a hero, but he's certainly not as bad as cut out to be. -Pat [/b][/quote]SO if I talk bad about Hitler, I got it for a biased source? [/QB]

That is absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Hitler wanted to exterminate a whole race and nearly did. Wow. Just don't even reply to this. I thought it couldn't get much worse then your, "But Fidel kills his enemies" comment, but WOW!

Freddie C.--Have you read the book? -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71483
07/29/04 11:13 PM
07/29/04 11:13 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Mike Sullivan:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick: A Republican talking about something he hasn't researched and knows nothing about. :rolleyes: Who would've thought? :rolleyes: Why do Cubans flee each year? Because they're the ones that DO have it bad, but DON'T rebel because there are too many people who still LOVE Castro for what he has done. Disagreement with the government isn't tolerated? Wow, you know, it's usually not if a country is communist. :rolleyes: Oppressed his own people?! He freed them from Batista, who is 50 times more worse then Castro himself! -Pat

It's a book that tells you the passion Castro had to fix that country up. And I apologize for my Republican remarks, but anyone who talks ALL negatively about that guy obviously has learned it from a totally biased source. Like I said, I don't think the guy should be considered a hero, but he's certainly not as bad as cut out to be. -Pat [/b][/quote]SO if I talk bad about Hitler, I got it for a biased source?

That is absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Hitler wanted to exterminate a whole race and nearly did. Wow. Just don't even reply to this. I thought it couldn't get much worse then your, "But Fidel kills his enemies" comment, but WOW!

[/QB]

HIS ENEMIES ARE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH HIM! IS THIS WHAT A "NOT SO BAD GUY" DOES?!

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71484
07/29/04 11:22 PM
07/29/04 11:22 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Hmmm. It took you OVER 24 hours to tell us this? :rolleyes: Yesterday, you clearly said
Quote:
You don't think he's a horrible dictator? Destroyed Cuba's ecoonomy, killed his enemies, constantly attacks America, killed everyone who invaded Cuba during the Bay Of Pigs.
RIGHT after that, I replied:
Quote:
Kills his enemies? What countries DON'T kill their enemies?! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's like me saying, "America is horrible. We're killing our enemies in Iraq."
DGG also said that it was the dumbest thing HE had ever heard! Quit while you're behind, Mike. Far, far behind.

I think DonsAdvisor said it best, "The argument has been going on for OVER 40 years and Castro is STILL there." The US has cut trade with Cuba in hopes that they will rebel. They haven't rebelled! They even had a chance in the 60's to rebel at the Bay of Pigs, but didn't help! A HUGE majority of these Cubans obviously have NO problem with what Castro has done with the country, as it is much better then it would be if Batista was still there. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71485
07/29/04 11:45 PM
07/29/04 11:45 PM
Happy Valley
Freddie C. Offline
Underboss
Freddie C.  Offline
Underboss
Happy Valley
Quote:
A HUGE majority of these Cubans obviously have NO problem with what Castro has done with the country
Where are you getting that from?

"The Dewey Decimal System... What a scam that was!"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71486
07/29/04 11:48 PM
07/29/04 11:48 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie C.:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] A HUGE majority of these Cubans obviously have NO problem with what Castro has done with the country
Where are you getting that from? [/b][/quote]Why wouldn't they rebel? Tell me. US stopped trade hoping they'd rebel and ain't shit that has happened. Nadda. Nothing. Wait, let me guess: "They've tried, but it failed, so it wasn't on the news and no one knows about it," right? :rolleyes: -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71487
07/30/04 03:44 AM
07/30/04 03:44 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Pat, let me give you an example about why people of Cuba won't rebellion. I was born and raised in a country that is under US embargo. We don't have a communist government but a religious one. I can almost tell that 90% of people dislike that government but why they don't rebel? That's quite easy to find out. They once did to gain their freedom and end the 2500 years of kings ruling over this country. Now they regret what they did because what they got is quite worse. I myself wouldn't do it again. I don't want to risk my life and see some other asshole becomes the leader again instead of a democratic government. I'd rather we all make changes to this government to gain a 100% democratic one over the time. I don't want any more bloodshed. US embargo has been even in favor of the government because they can say if economy is getting worse it is the US' fault.
But as you said education has been getting better over the years. Media is under control and there is not much going on TV so kids are focused on their education. Specially girls are getting the education they want and they won't be distracted by issues like cheerleaders, beauty queens, prom queens and stuff like that because these kind of things are not allowed in schools. So if some people simply think it is a boring life they decide to immigrate to another country rather than rebelling. I myself got the best education one could get but I simply didn't pay a dime because best colleges are for free here and if you pass their test you get in. I sometimes think it is not that bad after all.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71488
07/30/04 01:45 PM
07/30/04 01:45 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Let me echo what Castro has done:

He Destroyed Cuba's Tobbaco and Sugar (Their Main Exports).
He's killed thousands of his political oponents.
He's killed thousands of people who dared to rebel or even try to escape his fasict regime.
He's asociated with America's enemeys! In 1962 he associated with the Soviet Union! In 1991 he was Sadamn Hussein's only Ally against the American's during THe First Persian Gulf War.

He's a proven enemy and isn't not so bad as we say.

He has Cuba under an iron fist. They aren't allowed to speak their mind. They can't rebel in fear of dying! The Cuban people under Castro are stuck between a rock and a hard place. HOW CAN THEY REBEL AGAINST THEIR GOVERNMENT WITHOUT WEAPONS (They can't possibly get weapons, BTW)?

Patrick,

You think that that book is entirely truthful? You take something someone says like it's the gospel! The same thing happened after you saw Fahrenheit. You need to read from other sorces, because you haven't gotten the truth yet.

Maybe I'm not the smartest man, but Fidel Castro is not a good man. He deserves to die, and as President of the United states, I would fight Castro's government to free the Cuban people, just like we did with the Iraqi's. It's only fair.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71489
07/30/04 02:17 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
He Destroyed Cuba's Tobbaco and Sugar (Their Main Exports).
Wrong. Their exports aren't destroyed. They just don't trade.

Quote:
He's asociated with America's enemeys!
And America has associated with Cuba's enemies.

Quote:
They aren't allowed to speak their mind. They can't rebel in fear of dying!
No shit they can't speak their mind, it's called communism! They fear of death? If it's so bad, wouldn't they die anyway, with or without fighting?

Quote:
You think that that book is entirely truthful? You take something someone says like it's the gospel! The same thing happened after you saw Fahrenheit.
This is the 3rd time you've said that against me and this is the 3rd time I'm telling you: I KNOW that Fahrenheit 9/11 had lies in it. Get that through your thick skull.

Quote:
Maybe I'm not the smartest man
Atleast you admit it. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71490
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
And I apologize for my Republican remarks, but anyone who talks ALL negatively about that guy obviously has learned it from a totally biased source.
We'd better burn those damn history books! All lies! :p

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71491
07/30/04 02:57 PM
07/30/04 02:57 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
quick question. If you don' trade, how can you call them exports then.

So if you don't trade, then you have wiped out your export values and then you don't get hard cash or goods from other country right?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71492
07/30/04 03:31 PM
07/30/04 03:31 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
quick question. If you don' trade, how can you call them exports then.

So if you don't trade, then you have wiped out your export values and then you don't get hard cash or goods from other country right?
Sugar was their export along with Tobbacoo, but with the embargo's came loss to Cuba's economy.

Castro has hurt Cuba by staying in power and not allowing the US to lift the embargo. THus he has helped to decalaerate and ultamtle stop Cuba's economic prosaprity to the point that it tumbles to the rock bottom.

Meanwhile, Castro is smoking a cigar and talking more anti-AMerican shit.

PAtrick, of course we assosiate with their enemeys. We need allies after all. That still doesn't cahnge the fact that Castro is a threat and is not a freind to the United States of America. He flys in the face of everything we stand fo and everything that humanity deserves: Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71493
07/30/04 03:35 PM
07/30/04 03:35 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
FS--Sugar and tobacco from Cuba are still exported, but not legally.

Mike--Like I said in the beginning, "while Castro shouldn't be considered a hero, he's certainly not a horrible guy." You seem to be saying the same thing over. "Fidel hates America. Fidel doesn't care for the Cubans." If Fidel hates Cubans so much, then why would he risk his life during the Revolution to get Batista out? He did it because he thought communism would work, and if it did, Castro would be one of the greatest leaders of all time. -Pat

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71494
07/30/04 03:45 PM
07/30/04 03:45 PM
New York
M
Mr. Baggins Offline
Underboss
Mr. Baggins  Offline
M
Underboss
New York
Quote:
[quote] They aren't allowed to speak their mind. They can't rebel in fear of dying!
No shit they can't speak their mind, it's called communism! They fear of death? If it's so bad, wouldn't they die anyway, with or without fighting?
[/quote]Communism has nothing to do with people being able to speak their minds. It's an economic system based upon redistribution of wealth, the removal of private property, and ending class distinctions. Citizens in Cuba are not allowed to speak their minds because it is an oppressive dictatorship, not because it is communist.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71495
07/30/04 03:50 PM
07/30/04 03:50 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Quote:
FS--Sugar and tobacco from Cuba are still exported, but not legally.

Mike--Like I said in the beginning, "while Castro shouldn't be considered a hero, he's certainly not a horrible guy." You seem to be saying the same thing over. "Fidel hates America. Fidel doesn't care for the Cubans." If Fidel hates Cubans so much, then why would he risk his life during the Revolution to get Batista out? He did it because he thought communism would work, and if it did, Castro would be one of the greatest leaders of all time. -Pat
He would risk his life because he is a power hungry dictator. You think the revolution was due to his love for the Cuban people? He's not a horrible guy? You need a reality check.

The embargo only affects the United States. Cuba can trade with any other country they want to. You can buy Cuban cigars in Canada. Their economy is in horrible shape because communism doesn't work.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71496
07/30/04 07:53 PM
07/30/04 07:53 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Marco:
communism doesn't work.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71497
07/31/04 05:59 PM
07/31/04 05:59 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Marco:
[b]communism doesn't work.
[/b][/quote]I know... Isn't it heartbreaking to hear such a thing?

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71498
08/01/04 03:44 AM
08/01/04 03:44 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Quote:
I would fight Castro's government to free the Cuban people, just like we did with the Iraqi's. It's only fair.
This is off topic but I hope that the US does not do what they did in Iraq anywhere else to whatever name you'd like to give it whether it is called war for peace! or freedom or war against terrorism. What could have been stopped in the security check at the airport now has gone too far and innocent people have to pay for it. If Saddam was such a bad guy (and he really is) why the US supported him when he attacked Iran? Why the US did not remove him from power after pervious war?
There is not a day that we don't hear Iraqi or allied people getting killed in Iraq even now that the war has ended. I should hate Iraqi people because they did terrible things to my country but I don't mix people with their governments. Things that are happening in Iraq is inevitable because nobody likes to see his/her country being occupied by aliens even if their governments were monsters.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71499
08/01/04 04:37 PM
08/01/04 04:37 PM
New York
DonsAdvisor Offline
Underboss
DonsAdvisor  Offline
Underboss
New York
Castro is on C-SPAN?!

"A refusal is not the act of a friend"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71500
08/01/04 10:39 PM
08/01/04 10:39 PM
Hell
Mike Sullivan Offline
Underboss
Mike Sullivan  Offline
Underboss
Hell
Quote:
Originally posted by DonsAdvisor:
Castro is on C-SPAN?!
He called Bush an Alchoholic and blamed our problems on that. He said ush should join AA!

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton

- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71501
08/01/04 11:39 PM
08/01/04 11:39 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by DonsAdvisor:
[b] Castro is on C-SPAN?!
He called Bush an Alchoholic and blamed our problems on that. He said ush should join AA! [/b][/quote]This, coming from the guy who smokes so many cigars, he deserves to be the spokesperson for Nicorette gum. :p

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 28: Fidel Castro #71502
08/02/04 04:11 PM
08/02/04 04:11 PM
Thailand/Brazil
Vito The Godfather Offline
Underboss
Vito The Godfather  Offline
Underboss
Thailand/Brazil
guahajahaahah no joke Double-J!

"It is the mind that makes someone wise or ignorant, slave or free."
Page 2 of 2 1 2