Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
[quote=Five_Felonies]here is a great article that i came across addressing some of the many gun control issues, as well as the reasons why honest discussions are difficult. now even though its on the pro-gun side, unlike the hit piece posted by pizzaboy the author of this article actually backs up his reasoning with facts and sources, not purely emotion, personal attacks, and outdated silly sterotypes. its a long read, but worth imo no matter which side of the debate you are on...

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/opinion/article_1c144792-b36d-11e2-8ac6-001a4bcf887a.html

A long read, but from what I have started it looks very well writen...I need to get back to it and read some more

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Why do you keep addressing me on this issue? You don't agree with the article, fine. Who gives a fuck? I didn't agree with it a hundred percent either.

I know why....it is that sexy pizzaboy advatar... and all that manly guns talk mixed with that Gay marraige posts and locking women up for ten yaers....YEAH the the reason! lol lol lol

By the way it is a joke for some of you who get their thongs in a twist so quickly lol or to dumb to know the difference... whistle

and if you don't find that funny...then a quote from Pizzaboys last post: "Who gives a fuck?" cool

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!