Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
wow pizzaboy, thank you for posting that great insightful, and above all else, unbiased article! its a good thing that the author didn't resort to any name calling or very broad generalizations to help further along his quite one sided hit piece.

I never said it was unbiased. Lupica is a lefty from the '60s. No doubt about that. But I liked that he was sure to point out that most responsible gun owners are NOT affiliated with the NRA.

If you didn't find the pictures of those kids posing with guns disturbing, then I don't know what to tell you. Agree to disagree and all that.

But Sarah Palin was a useless twat five years ago, and she's a useless twat today. How's that for name calling? lol

I could care less about what he wrote. I just laughed lol thru most of it. I nearly pissed my pants when he writes like he was breaking a big story like watergate on who was giving big bucks out.

Just like the casket companies donate to the National Funeral Directers big shows. lol

But, on a real note PIZZABOY-- did you have to go that low and use a cheap word (twice) like that about Palin?
I thought better of you my friend. frown

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!