Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
That's why I cannot stand the democratic machine of my home state, Elizabeth warren and Hollywood actors. But I also dislike evangelicals and conservative Christians who feel the need to ram their views down everyone's throat and it's that extreme faction of america that gives political conservatives and fiscal conservatives a bad name.

+1

But both extremes, left and right, "ram their views down everyone's throat." They're opposite sides of the same repugnant coin.

Who's worse, Glen Beck or Keith Olbermann? They're both vile scumbags who make a living by fanning extreme flames. And they both laugh all the way to the fucking bank. And their followers don't even realize that they're being used.

Who's worse, the far left environmental terrorist who firebombs a construction site to save a few bunnies, yet kills a few humans in the process, or the far right evangelical who firebombs an abortion clinic and kills a few doctors and nurses in the process?

They're both vile, hateful scumbags.

Who's worse, the medieval Christians who killed countless non-believers during the Crusades, or the present day extreme Muslims who can't wait for every Jew and every American to be dead, all in the name of banging some virgins in never never land?

Scumbags all.

Opposite sides of the same ugly coin. Every single extreme.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.