Originally Posted By: Danito
Originally Posted By: fathersson

OK, I will bite- What is this "you know "the truth".
That seems to be bothering you so much? It must be something in your country- Do explain please...

I thought it's obvious: People who claim that they (and only they) know the truth actually aren't ready to discuss because they're not ready to change their minds.
I've seen this mind set in political and in religious fanatics. It has something to do with my country, because I grew up in East Germany where political discussion was supressed by a party who knew "the truth".
But it's not limited to my personal experience.

Well it may be "obvious" to you in your mind, but it wasn't to me. I was begining to think you were a whack of some kind. thanks for explaining the mystery.

The point has been made here befrore. Most people just have emotions on this subject and form their opinion with little or no real knowledge on what is what as we have mention before...
It seems like we have many who enjoy potshots and their statements prove they don't know what they are talking about. For those with "skin in the game" feel this isn't "just a kick it around" subject with WHY WHY WHY anymore.

We all see the person with no real answers attacking post style and not coming back with facts when answers to the questions are given to them.

Isn't that alot of fun to deal with. rolleyes

So there isn't anything so far that would change gun owner minds so far. And as far as I can see, not that we aren't listening and interacting on the subject! We aren't the ones with the closed mind here, we just keep fielding the same lame concerns and whining from some people.

Last edited by fathersson; 05/06/13 08:48 AM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!