Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
It's good enough for the rest of us who are obviously here in this bill's favor.

lets be honest here for a second. you, along with many others here, are in favor of any and all bills restricting guns, no matter how minor or major. you don't have a horse in the race, so in reality it doesn't matter what is proposed, as long as its restrictive you will be in favor of it. this is the reason that so many in the firearms community are fed up, enough's enough. alot of people have reached their line in the sand, and are going to stand firmly. no more restrictions, not a single one.

the truth is, no matter if this bill passed or not, there would be a certain group already working on the next bill, and the next, and so on. we have heard it from the presidents own mouth, as well as many other politicians, this is only the beginning. its never going to be good enough for some until all of the guns are gone, and anybody arguing thats not the case in living in a fantasy world.

If you want honesty, here it is. My beloved Maher said that he thinks the 2nd amendment is bullshit. I wouldn't really go that far. I think it is not such a bad idea to be able to defend yourself and not have to wait for the police. But honestly, I'm not sure if you need an arsenal to do that. Who is going to attack my house, the mexican drug cartel? panic

May I ask what or who is a beloved "MAHER" confused
an Iranian leader? Holy Man?
Teacher? ???

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!