Originally Posted By: fathersson
I am trying to be nice to you...but the answer to my post :You know what, forget about that: doesn't tell me that you understand my point about you and your family, or about posting styles VS making the poster point count.
And what really gets to me is that you refuse to go back and look at the post where I told you the answwer is...and there is a great post by TURNBULL also right after mine with his thoughts...check it out.
No you just keep asking the same question. Please go look...thank-you in advance.

BTW- for your info -people with records do not hold permits to own guns, They lose the right when they go to jail in must cases. This may help you understand that post that you should go back and read! wink

I already said how I felt about that message. You know, stop being nice and patronizing, I would stomach that so much better. You posted a message from May 1st, by then I had already joined the debate. If your grand argument came then, I didn't lose anything. I also had read the Turnbull's post right after he posted it. And he said that unlike you, he had no problem submitting to a background check. You on the other hand, never said why you are against background checks or what harm could it bring about. Give it time, compare numbers after a period of time. If it didn't change the number of gun related deaths, then we could agree that mandatory background checks are useless.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones