Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: fathersson
yada yada yada. you don't know me you don't understand what people post and you don't know crap on this subject.
I posted "I was talking about the people who just bombed Boston, not You or your family. So no twist or insult, only to the scum that came here and did this.
and you still couldn't take THAT for the truth.
You pissed and moan that I surely was talking about YOU- Damn how about that. Were you and you family here on the Govt. Dime? Then you ask again a question that was talked about in older posts... I give up you can't be real.

I might not know you, but I know your cyber attitude well enough by now. It's been almost a decade that I'm here, reading your posts. You said "you could." meaning, not yet, but it can happen in the future. "Your screwed up family" though? That seems to be already screwed up. But enough about me, I in fact take any insult coming from you as a compliment.

Still have not seen a rational argument from you. You keep saying that you have answered why you are against a background check, but I fail to find your answer, except saying that anything that keeps you from your 2nd amendment right is unconstitutional, which is plain wrong. All rights can be regulated.

Oh, lol I see that you are a expert or think you are an expert now on cyber attitude also- lol lol

But you still can't or won't understand that I am talking about the Boston Bomber and their screwed up family that have been in the news!!!! whistle
I asked "was your Family Here, Did you live off our Govt?" did we the people of the UNITED STATES pay to school you when you where a student here?

DID YOU BLOW PEOPLES LEGS OFF??? confused smile

If not then how could this be you or your Family??? confused confused

If this all fits you then that would be a different story all together.

The post was showing the difference between a bomber and a gun owner if you didn't understand that!

Have you read the whole thread? You would have read why people feel that backgrounds checks will not work for this problem.

BY the way I don't argue....I give real reasons and can give you a view point from a large group of gun owners who work with these guns, can you do you the same?

or are your opinions based on how you feel? Do you know how things work, say here in NEW YORK State for guns? Have you gone thru any of the process...
What it takes to have one? or are you just a look up on the internet and form your opinions from what you read?
BTW...You may think I have a mad tone, But I am really sitting here smile because I do know the truth on this subject even if there are others who disagree.
The only thing I have always asked is for people to read posts, and listen to what others say. Vs taking pot shots for the hell of it. I don't think you or others will change their opinions and I am not going to waste my time trying...I just hope to make sure that some people understand the other side.
cool

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!