Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
All you're doing is stating the way you wish it would be. Not the way it actually is.

I've brought up before how, over a century ago, the country would not allow polygamy. Way back then, it decided what it considered marriage and what it didn't; despite the fact that the practice of it was part of the religious beliefs of some people, which IS actually a Constitutional right.

Nobody, including yourself, had a problem with that. But now, when it comes to gays, suddenly we should change the definition of marriage because they are being denied their "rights." What a crock. You couldn't care less about these so called "rights." Just about pushing your sick, liberal, godless agenda.

The problem with you, is that you don't read what I said. Indeed why not polygamy? Why not five women, two men? I don't have a problem with polygamy.

In fact you open a thread about polygamy, albeit not strictly the religious type that involves a man and many women, the type that let any number of consenting adults getting married. I promise I debate that issue with any naysayer till I've any typing left in me. grin

So why don't you challenge that injustice and bring that up to a judge of your choice? You could in fact go all the way to the supreme court and might get your way yet. I've not seen a logical argument as to why not polygamy indeed.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones