Originally Posted By: fathersson
yada yada yada. you don't know me you don't understand what people post and you don't know crap on this subject.
I posted "I was talking about the people who just bombed Boston, not You or your family. So no twist or insult, only to the scum that came here and did this.
and you still couldn't take THAT for the truth.
You pissed and moan that I surely was talking about YOU- Damn how about that. Were you and you family here on the Govt. Dime? Then you ask again a question that was talked about in older posts... I give up you can't be real.

I might not know you, but I know your cyber attitude well enough by now. It's been almost a decade that I'm here, reading your posts. You said "you could." meaning, not yet, but it can happen in the future. "Your screwed up family" though? That seems to be already screwed up. But enough about me, I in fact take any insult coming from you as a compliment.

Still have not seen a rational argument from you. You keep saying that you have answered why you are against a background check, but I fail to find your answer, except saying that anything that keeps you from your 2nd amendment right is unconstitutional, which is plain wrong. All rights can be regulated.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones