Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
It's like saying people in California voted that no one should have brunches and said that you should have lunches, or breakfasts. You don't get to vote on people's choices and way of lives that doesn't concern you. So what if someone wants to have brunch and you don't? Simply don't have a brunch.

Wrong. People in each state certainly DO get to vote on whether they want something like gay marriage. What should NOT happen is one GAY JUDGE overruling the will of the people. And notice how NONE of you gay marriage supporters have commented on the conflict of interest there.

Quote:
Oh, yeah. This is what it comes down to, what has got the panties of homophobes in the bunch: The image of a man, doing house chores and being called a house-husband?! Because that's a low for a man. That's a woman's job to pick up your dirty socks and make you dinner and do your laundry and clean up the house. And it's just a thorn in your eyes to see a woman go out and make money. Because the fair sex must be dependent to male sex, or your masculinity is threatened. [sarcasm]Yeah, it's all about you. Gay people are doing this just to make you miserable. There's no other reason really.[/sarcasm]

An atheist and a feminist. Talk about a lost cause.

I don't really have an opinion on this subject, but i completely agree with your first paragraph, but it does seem like you're omitting a crucial piece of info i apolagize if i'm completely missing something obvious.