Originally Posted By: Ivan
This whole mess is one big reason why I decided to move to Chicago - you can get everything a big city has to offer, which is what I'm after, but without the insane rents of New York. I was really surprised how reasonable the rents were in Chicago compared with other big cities.

(By the way, any man over the age of, say, 23 who is renting a single room for $950 a month in a four bedroom apartment "with three other dudes" that he met on Craigslist just so he can be able to claim that he lives in Brooklyn is a retard.)

Hey Pizzaboy! Remember that fellow I mentioned who moved to Bed-Stuy from here to pursue his dreams or whatever, and now acts like he's a native New Yorker? Lately he's started bitching about "the yuppie assholes from Manhattan who are moving into Brookyln". Seriously!

Oh yeah, right, the topic... I believe Frederico "Fritzy" Giovanelli still lives in Manhattan.

(By the way, any man over the age of, say, 23 who is renting a single room for $950 a month in a four bedroom apartment "with three other dudes" that he met on Craigslist just so he can be able to claim that he lives in Brooklyn is a retard.) - I've not got a clue who you were talking about on this site who's said something of this effect (if you even were) but that comment cracked me up lol