Originally Posted By: fathersson
I was talking about the people who just bombed Boston, not You or your family. So no twist or insult, only to the scum that came here and did this.

and you haven't read anything others have said that had facts, you just keep talking about cars and you opinions, of hate aimmed towards other people guns.

It is the KIND of people...not the gun. The simple concept that you don't seem to get is millions of good People don't need to lost the use or rights of gun ownership because people like you think it is a quick and easy way to solve a hard problem.

It would be like saying. Do not let any more people into the U.S.A. so no other bombers can do harm here.

apples to apples- unless you want to add cars which kill more people then any gun event ever did each year. Of course terrorist attacks are events. Gun deaths numbers stated are all deaths - not just Mass Shootings.

Many of us have already adressed these facts on how many and % of people/guns out there.

About the first part, surrrre. I'm sure you didn't enjoy throwing that, addressing "me" in that little angry rant.

And try to get this: Nobody is trying to take your guns away, not at least in this bill, that somehow was shot down even when it got 54 votes, not sure why the threshold has to be 60.

They are trying to enforce background checks. That was all that bill was trying to do. I'm not sure why it makes you so nervous to check your background. If it inconvenience you in any way, try and think about all those people who may not get killed when crooks would have a harder time getting guns. And if you're hurt that someone stepped on your civil liberties when you tried to buy a gun, worse usually happens when you try to get on a plane, but you submit to that, because you want to be safe. Not sure why when it comes to the guns, you throw caution into the wind.

30,000 gun death per year is not a few deaths. For 3000 people, you justify attacking two countries, one hardly with any ties to that crime. Yet, you don't think it is necessary to do something when 30,000 people die of gun violence each year.

And it's good that you brought up immigration. The process that you go through when you try to immigrate, is more than a simple background check. Why don't you accept the watered down level of background check for people who want to have their hands on guns? Because it still might not work in some cases, we should just sit back and let the death toll rise?

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones