Yes I am straight, and I don't pretend to want to know what goes on in the bedroom of two gay guys (lesbians is a different story lol ) but then again I really don't want to know what happens behind anyone's door straight or gay. Doesnt make it wrong. Two old people or fat people doing is more repulsive in my mind.

You know perfectly well I don't place any merit in the scriptures, they don't mean a damn thing to me. Now I don't rule out god or christianity being real, but I see no evidence to suggest thats the case. That argument is invalid.

Ivy you mistake transgender people with gay people. The two are not always hand in hand. Many gays identity themselves as their born gender, I don't see how gays marrying has anything to do with the Massachusetts school board decision.

Degenerate? Well a lot of things have been called degenerate (rock and roll, civil rights, jazz, women in the workforce etc) but just because it's not what most people are doesn't make it degenerate. It's stupid and only founded on the opinion that you find it repulsive

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone