Originally Posted By: fathersson
Originally Posted By: Mignon
Yes, I have pistols, rifles, shotguns, AK's, AR's plus others in my home. Up to no good? Nope!!

Mignon, do you sometimes feel that non-gun owners just don't get it at all? They just can't understand what other people enjoy doing,and they come up with all kinds of reasons why we shouldn't have the enjoyment we do.
Maybe it is because so many people justify guns for protection, rather the the enjoyment shooting gives people. Socially in a goup, or at shooting event, or a competition, millions of Americans enjoy each year. Whether hunting or just for preparedness, gun knowledge is a skill all people should have.
Like I said 800,000 black rifles alone sold last year and hundred of thousand of other kinds of handguns also sold.

Exactly FS. We enjoy our guns as much as we love riding on our 4 wheelers. Sometimes we combine both. Such a thrill sitting/standing and pulling the trigger and shooting the hell out of a zombie target.

With all the layoffs to the police they aren't always around and I will not wait for them to show up when my home is being invaded by one or more crooks or my car.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12