Originally Posted By: afsaneh77

How about we agree to disagree then, because I don't think the tenets of communism are good either, just as tenets are religion are not entirely good. When you see someone picks an ideology and fails, you have to question its theories and its practicality hard and long.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with disagreeing, I respect your opinion. It was the tone the discussion assumed that made me criticize you, not because you disagree with religion, even though I understand why you may feel offended by IvyLeague.

A small digression: speaking of communism, I really don't get it why it doesn't or barely does tolerate religion. In my opinion, some points in communist ideology have very much in common with the way of living of early Christians during the Roman Empire, such as sharing the goods and the absence of rich and poor. In fact, the communist idolizing of political leaders seems just a substitution to worshiping of God.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."