Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
You DON'T have to denounce each and every atheist who has done me wrong, I never said that. Please don't make things up.
And I don't defend the right of the churches to preach hatred when they really do so.
I despise aggressive behavior in name of any ideals, no matter if the person in question is religious or atheist, if it's a relative of mine or a stranger. If you felt I was aggressive, you have the right to despise me too.
As for being written in the Bible homosexuality is a sin, many things are written, especially in the Old Testament that are plain cruel by today's standards. In my opinion, many things were made up by people to suit their needs, and also there is a difference between old rules and the ones in the New Testament, even apart from the fact the Bible is full of allegories not to be taken literally.
You can question my views of course, but do you really have to call them "twisted" every time just to kick me in the stomach?

Well, might I ask then, why is that you are not the one debating with Ivy who is clearly preaching hatred toward homosexual life style and you are debating me for debating with him?

And if things in the bible are made up by people, then would it be far from reality that the whole idea of god and religion is made up as well to keep people manipulated and controlled?

And I don't think I kicked you in the stomach. I just called religious views twisted. Again, I'm not required to respect religion. It's my very right to call them twisted.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones