Originally Posted By: afsaneh77

See, there's no difference. You would include me in what's happened in another forum, which I've no idea what has happened. I'd have to denounce each and every atheist who has done you wrong, but at the same time, you don't see the need to denounce what others do in the name of your religion. Why is that? Even so, you keep the right of particular non "fad" churches to preach hatred toward homosexuality, but when time comes to question the legitimacy of such a religion, you cry respect. You can't have it both ways I'm afraid, since it's clearly written in the bible that homosexuality is a sin, therefore you can't have both your religion and my respect as the same time. I don't have to respect your views or not question them. I do however respect your right to have a twisted religious belief, even when I say it is in the wrong.

You DON'T have to denounce each and every atheist who has done me wrong, I never said that. Please don't make things up.
And I don't defend the right of the churches to preach hatred when they really do so.
I despise aggressive behavior in name of any ideals, no matter if the person in question is religious or atheist, if it's a relative of mine or a stranger. If you felt I was aggressive, you have the right to despise me too.
As for being written in the Bible homosexuality is a sin, many things are written, especially in the Old Testament that are plain cruel by today's standards. In my opinion, many things were made up by people to suit their needs, and also there is a difference between old rules and the ones in the New Testament, even apart from the fact the Bible is full of allegories not to be taken literally.
You can question my views of course, but do you really have to call them "twisted" every time just to kick me in the stomach?

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."