Originally Posted By: afsaneh77

I really don't have to deal with your baggage from another forum now, do I? And I don't think I defended each and every person who is defending homosexuals on each and every other point or the way they debate. I do see you calling me rude in the few pages back, and refraining from calling the other side rude when they use "pear and swine" analogy, so I see you are biased yourself. So I don't know what any of what you said has anything to do with me. I hate the religion that makes it its agenda to spread hatred, and I'd go atheist militant on them to out them as the manipulative power thirsty institutions that they are.

The other forum was just an example. If you think you are better than us and think the other side is being rude, why use the same way of speaking?
And what's the difference if hatred is spread by religion towards atheists and (or) homosexuals or if it's spread by atheists towards religious?
Why do you just generalize religious people as manipulative and power thirsty? Nor I nor any religious people I know personally give a damn about power.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."