Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I can perfectly reconcile it. I've explained this before, though I know it will fall on deaf ears, as far as you're concerned. God did not "create" homosexuality anymore than He "created" cancer, war, or smog. These are all part of living in a fallen world, which resulted from Adam and Eve's choice to partake of the forbidden fruit. Before they made that choice, which was ultimately part of God's plan, God's creation was perfect.

Anyway, talking about this stuff with you is the classic throwing pearls before swine. I've read enough of your opinions on life to just feel sorry for you. The irony with you and a lot of other atheists is, you make this big pretense of your position being based on logic, but if one digs deep enough, your atheist positions always stem from something emotional. Like I said before, whether you believe it or not, you and the rest are in for a big wake up call one day. And we both know that is always, somewhere, in the back of your mind. No matter how much you ramble on about "randomness," "no grand design," etc.

If Adam and Eve's partaking of the fruit was all part of "God's plan", it suggests they had no choice in the matter. What you and every other Christian I have talked to can't seem to reconcile is there can't be some big "master plan" if free will exists. And if their partaking of the forbidden fruit (thus creating this "fallen world") was all part of God's "master plan", then, all due respect, God is a dick.

There is no logic in any argument you have made. None of it makes any sense, and it isn't from a lack of understanding on the parts of the non-believers. It makes no sense, because it is all utter nonsense.

Oh, and this bullshit about it being in the back of the minds of every athiest that their day of reckoning is coming? I have no fear of judgement, because when I die, I'll be worm food. Same as you. Nothing more.

Don't pretend to know what I or anybody else is secretly thinking.

Oh, and lesbians are awesome.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis