Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Originally Posted By: tiger84
EVERY CITIZEN ON THE PLANET HAS A RIGHT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.ANY GOVERNMENT HAS NO RIGHT TO TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM ANYONE.WHY SHOULD ONLY THE BAD GUYS HAVE GUNS.

ALL THESE ANTI GUN PEOPLE WILL BE SINGING A DIFFERANT TUNE IF THERE HOUSE GETS BROKEN INTO AND THEIR CHILDREN GET HURT AND THEY DONT HAVE A GUN ON HAND TO PROTECT THERE FAMILY

Mig: "Every citizen on the planet has a right to protect themselves (sic). Any government has no right to take guns awayfrom anyone."

You say this is right, but it is not. Lets take a citizen of Afghanistan, who happens to be a radical member of the Taliban, and lets say he is in a sniper's nest near a military base, and he has a gun. And lets also say a member of the U.S. Army sees him there.

According to the logic posted, the guy in the U.S. Army, who is a government employee has no right to take that gun from the Taliban guy because the Taliban guy is A "CITIZEN OF THE PLANET."

A taliban member with a gun is not a citizen but a member of the milatery.So your argument completley goes out the window.I think it will be good if a citizen of Afghanistan owns a gun because then they CAN defand themselves against the taliben.

And i dont give a fuck if a guy is a government employee he has no right to take anything from me because at the end of the day he is just a human being just like me and im not impressed by his title of soldier all i care about is protecting myself and myy family