Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Two men or two women having sex or marrying is every bit as ridiculous, sick, and wrong as sex with a barnyard animal.

Well the truth has finally come out. And all along I thought your primary reason for being against gay marriage is due to your religious views. In reality, it's because you think it's icky.

Here is some more truth for you. If marriage were in fact a natural and normal occurrence between heterosexual couples, then it wouldn't need to be regulated, because people would "naturally" choose partners of the opposite sex. This idea of "natural" is a weak argument, because what comes natural to you doesn't come natural to everybody else. Heterosexuals don't set the standard on what is natural and normal. Christians don't set the standard on what is natural and normal. You want to know why? Because "natural" isn't universal.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis