What Klydon said.... AND

There is a specific exception to the Miranda warning which pertains to information about plans for future activity. Also it is important to note that the only thing that happens when someone is not given Miranda rights is the information given that is not otherwise already available, i.e. "did you run your brother over" is something they can ask him without reading him his rights because they have plenty of other evidence that he did. ll they could not use against him would be the specific admission he made before he was mirandized.

The Administration was 100% correct not to read him his rights at this stage of the proceedings. I have a hunch they have enough to convict him of plenty Miranda or no Miranda. Whomever has his or her panties in a wad over this is way over reacting.

As for this drivel about their not "assimilating, " I hardly think Cambridge and Watertown are the most hostile places on earth to outsiders.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."