Whoa everybody!!!!!!!! We are getting into a debate, if you can call it that about gay rights, acceptance of gays and all the rest.

The Catholic Church is a private religion that can have whatever policy it wants about gays ot whatever else. This is the Church that used to come to the Americas from Spain, baptizee thousands of indigenous people en masse, and slaughter them, believeing they were doing them a favor because as newly baptized Christians (instead of pagans) they would go straight to heaven.

If you do not chose to believe the nonsense the Catholics teach, and most people dont, then don't be a member of the church.

If they say gays cannot receive communion, its their right to say that. Gays find other religions that are more tolerant.

To me this is a non issue.

I no more condemn this practice than I condemn Jews and Muslims from eating shrimp. I think it is all stupid, but I respect their reight to their beliefs, no matter how weird.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."