Yes, I do believe in heaven/hell, but like mentioned, no one will really know until they die exactly what the "afterlife" is.

I often wonder, when I see or hear of people sacrificing their entire lives for a loved one, or dedicating their entire life for the good of others (Mother Theresa), if that shouldn't be an automatic "pass" to heaven???

On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if we can experience our "hell" here on earth. Don't we all know of at least one person who goes thru unbearable and horrible hardships that seems too much for one person's lifetime? Isn't this sort of a "hell on earth" with one thing after another happening to make this person's life totally miserable/burdensome????

Then too, what about the person who is totally "sinful" throughout his life and seems to skate thru life unscathed. He's gotta "get his just desserts????"

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon