Originally Posted By: Camarel

Sorry, i've just seen this comment and i applaud clap how well thought out it is, but i was mostly following live update news sites. Usually British, The Guardian,Observer at times the LA Times or Boston Globe.

This is from the Boston Globe - BPD officer says devices that exploded were in mailboxes. FBI are sweeping all nearby cars with bomb sniffing dogs.
One thing that gives away that atleast the second bomb wasn't in a mailbox and that the bag in that photo isn't the bomb is if you look at the guardrail right behind the mailbox. if the bag or mailbox was the bomb, the mailbox would be gone, but being infront of that rail it would of blown it back towards the building, but if you look close you can see that the guardrail is actually bent around the mailbox, which would imply that it came from the crowd, i would suspect by that black fence.

I know you're following the news updates, i'm just tryin to keep it level with what i'm hearing here because some stuff, like that bag for instance, the media had an itchy trigger on and said that must be the bomb without looking at anything else around it.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"