Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Originally Posted By: Gotti
Anyone know who operates in Bensonhurst still?

Not to sound mean but was that a joke or are you one of those guys from across the pond?

Originally Posted By: Gotti
Yeah I'm not from NY. Sorry if that was a stupid question lol.

Edit: Is there a mob operated social club on 20th Avenue and 72nd Street in Bensonhurst and what is it called?

There are no stupid questions. Only stupid answers.

Traditionally speaking, Bensonhurst has always been a Gambino and Colombo stronghold. The Gambino and Colombo Bensonhurst mobsters have always interacted and engaged in business operations with eachother. When the FBI started to make Mafia member lists back in the 1960s they had problems with putting the Bensonhurst mobsters with the right Family. Even informants (not necessarily made guys) with insight in that area were not totally sure of who belonged to which Family. It took a while before the feds got it right.

Today Frank Cali (Gambino underboss) is a major power in that area. So is the Gambino boss (Cefalu). Other Gambino high ranking members in that area include John Gambino and Lou Vallario. (Vallario´s crew may have been taken over by Louis DeVito.)

"Big" John Castellucci is a Lucchese skipper who operates out of Bensonhurst and I think Bonanno´s Vinny "TV" Badalamenti is a Bensonhurst guy originally (I´m not sure).

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 04/17/13 06:00 AM.

[Linked Image]