Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Fox News has released new images of what it says is the remains of one of the bombs that exploded at the Marathon. The images appear to show shards of a stainless steel pressure cooker. Another image shows a torn black bag.

If anyone wants to see this - http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21996004/exclusive-photos-boston-marathon-bomb
just posted that before you posted the other photos. The problem with i have with that bag being the bomb in the 7 news photos is, looking at how close the bag is to that mailbox, with the amount of damage it caused you'd expect that mailbox to be severely damaged. infact looking at the second image, which they blurred because of how graphic it was...you can see what looks like the same shade of orange sitting next to the mailbox in almost the exact same spot.

That's what i was thinking but i posted, something from the Boston Globe i think, saying that the bombs were found in mailboxes.
If i remember right that was refuted in press conferences, just for reference i did take the images into photoshop and superimpose them using the mailbox as reference, and the angle that some of the debris has from the smoke, and the angle of all the debris would seem like the blast came more from near the older lady in green. With the two photos being slightly out of angle from eachother i would suspect it came more from her left or our right, and in the post blast photo there looks like a black bag sitting next to the railing. now i dont know, i mean im no expert, but messing with fireworks as a kid and seeing how the tubing disperses i would think that that bag thats highlighted isn't it.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"