Originally Posted By: Guiseppe Petri
they talked to one of the runners that was in the area who just returned from iraq and he said that as soon as he heard it and saw the smoke it reminded him of an i.e.d..

they also said that they had police with bomb sniffing dogs near the areas where the runners were coming through, so whoever did this was able to sneak by the dogs without being detected, thats how deteremined they were.

as far as the other bombs being detonated, our enemies overseas think nothing of killing themselves with bombs strapped to themselves while killing us, who's to say that they could'nt detonate those other bombs because they could'nt get far away enough from one of the ones that exploded. there was 2 people killed ( the 8 year old excluded ) it could have been one of those 2.
there were 3 killed actually, and how'd they get them past the dogs? its not like they have the dogs constantly going up and down the streets, its just a matter of dropping it after they searched. "They think nothing of blowing themselves up while killing us" then why would they want to get away from the other two bombs that didn't go off? I doubt they would of cared so you sort of contradicted yourself there.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"