Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
Religion is kind of the thing I don't accept at all. Starting from the things that they force people to do things and ending with pedophile priests and other priests covering them up.

It's not like they "force" you. If you try to be religious and then decide you don't agree with its principles, you can walk out and nobody will stop you. It's not like the mafia where you can leave only when you die. I always got it that, according to Christianity, if you are a good person but are not a follower of God, it's not like you automatically end up in hell just because you don't believe. What matters is being a good person. This view is shared by all other Christians I personally know.
And why always this talk about pedophile priests, as if pedophilia was monopolized by the church? I mean, there are scumbags in any social group, if you find a pedophile football player, does this mean all football players are bad?

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 04/16/13 04:41 AM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."