Originally Posted By: scarfacetm
Its certainly not photoshopped, theres photos and video from the area that you can see massive amounts of blood on the sidewalk and the hospitals are reporting a lot of the injuries being blown off limbs.

as far as it being al Qaeda related, i don't think so, the would of done alot more damage than that, however i wouldn't be suprised for it to be a nut group.

If I had to guess, at this point, I'm leaning toward domestic terror. Hard to speculate why let alone who would do such a thing. Think it had anything at all to do with the Marathon itself? Or, I hear it is Patriots Day there in Boston but can't imagine why that would spark such an attack?

From what I'm hearing, media is all over the map as with this. One report was that police are baffled and don't have a clue who or why. Another report same hour a reporter said they know way more about who & why but aren't saying (I think that's likely).

smile
TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon