Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
If God doesn't exist like you state here as fact that's fine if that is your stance. However don't take the tone nor stance that I have to abide by your word or single example. If that's your belief than I commend you for it, however your conviction and the way you express yourself tells me your need to spread this belief. However, me personally I have other beliefs which obviously don't align with yours. I understand this is an open forum, however you were responding to my post. So in other words I appreciate your stance but I'm not budging.

confused

What tone? I never said (or implied) that you have to abide by my word. You asked why I think it is more likely that God doesn't exist than He does. I told you why, and gave you examples. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't force what I believe on others, but will answer when asked, so pipe down with the attitude.

Last edited by XDCX; 04/14/13 12:04 PM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis