Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

And nothing for nothing DT your always posting like your the smartest guy in the room with this self perceived great insight and critical thinking.

DT is one of the most respected (and smartest if not the smartest) contributors to this Board and I as well as many other Board members appreciate and look forward to his posts.

You know, this has always hit a nerve with me also. When someone posts this kind of statement about another poster. Like they have a higher status then the rest of the posters here- which is bullshit.

I have seen more and more where newer posters are jumped on by the some of the so called "old guard" here. Almost coming to the rescue it seems.

and I also know for sure that this same type of old school thought has driven away a lot on new posters who didn't get the nod because their views didn't match some around here.
Sure, some did have real problems, but many have felt ganged up on by some who think they have some kind of upper status here.

and I would like this to noted and maybe advoided in the future so the board can grow and remain a special place for all not just a select few.

The more here the better! So let us all make sure our passion doesn't kill others enjoyment for this site.

Peace to all.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!