Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Wow, so it's only okay when others teach their children that gay marriage is wrong, but not for those who think it's right? They don't get to talk about such stuff with their children or children of like minded parents?

So where is this religious freedom you were talking about? For someone who is so enthusiastic about religious freedoms, you don't have any respect for the right of those with different religious values, do you? I wonder what you have done for this right that you keep bragging about, except being born into it and by the looks of it, hating it.

While her filling her child's head with this garbage is disgusting and shameful, it's more about her exploiting her daughter almost as a prop here.

Well, I'm sure if she was talking to her kid about how gay marriage is wrong, then you wouldn't feel that she was exploiting her kid. As for filling heads with garbage, I could remember myself being subjected to the same practice, but finally when all that I put in my head later balanced each other out, I got where I am. If filling heads could work, I now must be a faithful Muslim. However, I never in my life warmed up to the ideas that I was taught in the school and I always was looking for something else, and now I'm an atheist. wink

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones