Originally Posted By: afsaneh77

Wow, so it's only okay when others teach their children that gay marriage is wrong, but not for those who think it's right? They don't get to talk about such stuff with their children or children of like minded parents?

So where is this religious freedom you were talking about? For someone who is so enthusiastic about religious freedoms, you don't have any respect for the right of those with different religious values, do you? I wonder what you have done for this right that you keep bragging about, except being born into it and by the looks of it, hating it. ohwell

This looks like an educational program for kids, just like your average Sunday school. She is trying to educate little children about gay marriage. Just because you disagree with her, doesn't mean it's cheap.

Not that I disagree with her message that is for sure! I don't like the way she is doing it. If you want to justify in those terms fine..I don't see it that way myself.
"Judge, I object, she is leading the witness" screams out to me. Anyone other TV lawyers see it this way? Again it is not the message it is the way she is getting the girl to answer the question to make her point.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!