Originally Posted By: afsaneh77

I get that perfectly fine, and yet, I see no humor in your post.

PS: Are you suggesting that I'm gay and I'm in an Internet closet, and somehow these two can make me come out of the internet closet and that's somehow humorous? Cause I'm out of ideas, and I see no humor in this.

Well, If you didn't ready negativity into every post just because some of us aren't jumping up and down agreeing with your views you would see the humor, but I think your passion for your opinion blinds you in many ways.

I am not saying you are Gay! ! ! AND since you say you understand what being in the closet means then you should understand that I mean: Since people there can not be openly Gay there or I take it
(please correct me if I am wrong) demonstrate or openly support Gay rights in the street/ political forums, then your views there are in the closet.

But here on the Interent you can come out of the closet as the expression goes and cheerlead the cause without the fear you would if you were on your own streets. NO?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!