Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Despicable MSNBC host Krytal Ball (there's a name for you) exploiting her own daughter on this issue. Poor girl has no chance being brainwashed by this lunatic.

Talk about leading someone. 20 shades of GAY.... grooming is what others would call it.

Wow, so it's only okay when others teach their children that gay marriage is wrong, but not for those who think it's right? They don't get to talk about such stuff with their children or children of like minded parents?

So where is this religious freedom you were talking about? For someone who is so enthusiastic about religious freedoms, you don't have any respect for the right of those with different religious values, do you? I wonder what you have done for this right that you keep bragging about, except being born into it and by the looks of it, hating it. ohwell

Damn, I am in a hurry but I just have to say....using a little child like this is just plain wrong, leading a little child to get the answer you want to make your point and then running on the interent the way she does cheapens the meaning for what she is doing to get out, just like OBAMA bringing the families from CT into the floors to put pressure on people.

I have to run, I will post later..bye

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!