Hi DD,

Yea, I think I'll go to "On Demand" and try to catch up.

I really enjoyed the first couple seasons and sort of drifted from it but always went back to try to catch up. I get a real kick especially cause I can relate to much of the 60's styles, events and such.

I like that they covered in first season or so, JFK assassination and how everyone was tuned in to the tv. How about the scene (Last season I believe) where the young Black woman gets a job in the office. OMG such a big deal??? uhwhat The 60s wasn't that long ago.

Oh, and when Don and his co-worker went to a Stones concert and got high while talking to some young girls waiting in line. LOL It WAS a sign of the times. lol

I really don't think Don & his new wife will make it. I kind of feel sorry for his first wife Betty and don't like her husband. I do have to go review last season but it's nice to know someone else will be watching.

Not as good as WD though. wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon