Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Out of curiosity, you ever debated in front of an audience before? Cause I noticed the way you tackle/answer questions is exactly some of the tactics employed by good debaters. This is not a knock but rather a compliment. I debated throughout my HS through Business School years.

No, I never took a debate class. I've always found it easier to express myself in writing rather than speaking anyway.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
That being said, if the Government ever tried to force the Catholic Church (or any other House of Worship) to perform gay marriages, then I'd have a BIG problem with it. And in my opinion, there's the separation between Chruch and State in a nutshell.

I honestly don't think such future intrusion is as far-fetched as some believe. We already saw what happened with the Catholic charities involved in adoption. And the article of arguments against gay marriage I posted above brought up other incidents that have already happened. It may not happen tomorrow or next year but further on down the road.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.