Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
What else is a submarine/submersible barge going to be built of around 2,500 B.C. if not wood?

No idea. But we probably shouldn't go by assumptions to make a point like that. But also notice I'm not saying they weren't made of wood.

Quote:
Nobody is going after Mormonism, you brought up my religious beliefs first so yours came into the picture right after. I respect your and other's beliefs, even if I don't necessarily believe in them.

Again, you'll notice that I brought up your adherence to the Catholic church. Not Catholicism itself. And, of course, I don't always follow all the tenants of LDS beliefs perfectly. But that doesn't mean I don't believe them.

And it's not that I don't respect your beliefs. I'm just surprised at times how a few posters on these forums, who are Catholic, seem to hold their church at arm's length. But maybe that's just because it's very different for most Mormons.

Anyway, I suppose a Catholic believing that the Catholic church (and religion in general) shouldn't interfere with the state is one thing. But one believing homosexual acts aren't sinful is something else. Though I'm not sure if the latter applies to you or not.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.