i also thought i would add some of the many advantages of the evil black rifles as far as self defense in concerned. whether or not you agree with me, take into consideration what i have to say, and you might learn something that you were unaware of.

these rifles are often labeled "unnecessary", who needs something like that for self defense? like i stated above, defensive shooting situations are a nightmare of adrenaline and confusion, even for the highly trained. people miss alot, so the extra capacity helps to ensure that you are able to get a hit, and hopefully end the situation.

the weapons are also very light, and low recoil which can be a plus for a women, or a man for that matter, who is of smaller stature and might have serious trouble with the considerable recoil of a 12 gauge shotgun or high caliber handgun.

another plus with regards to the AR platform is the ammo it uses. the lightweight, high-velocity 5.56/.223 round it fires is generally alot safer for a home defense situation. the reason is, because of the construction of the bullet, its much more likely to fragment in drywall, greatly reducing the chances of a serious injury or death of somebody who might be in an adjacent room. the sme cannot be said for the heavy, slow moving rounds fired by alot of common handguns, or buckshot from a shotgun.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!