Didn't you ever have a "wet dream?"

Yes, they sure cuased quite a nuseance, too. You end up going to sleep in a pair of your good pants, have some pathetic undesired fantasy, and the next morning you got cleaning up to do. Although after depriving myself of the coveted activity, I got to the point where I actually started wanting them to occur. I pretty sure those days are behind me now, though. It's sort of like I've adopted that kind of Michael Corleone status after Apolonia was killed. Sex just doesn't seem to be a thing for me really.

I am, in fact, 18. Before I turned that age, I thought to myself that by the time I reached that age, I would stop looking around for "masturbation approval" if you well, and just give the idea up. However, even after turning 18, I have still ended up looking through phycological and religious books, researching for reasons I can't really even figure out anymore. So, yeah, the only thing near an orgasm I've had would be those awkward dreams. I figure as pathetic as my sexual deprivation may be, it might help in me becoming more sucessful as a screenwriter somehow...

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster"