Originally Posted By: jace
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
I didn't report anything, and I certainly don't get offended being called anything by this jace fella. I was trying to make a point, and I went personal, so it hit a nerve. But these debates are personal. You can't offend people by calling their sex lives, which is BTW between consenting adults sick, and not get a personal remark right back at you. wink

Edit: Now I see SC's post. Thanks, but really, I don't really need her to apologize. We're debating. It's quite all right. smile

Again, I am not a "Fella." As for what consenting adults do in private, that is private. When they announce to world what they do in private, and demand people change their views to accept it, it is no longer private.

I'm not sure why you think when a straight couple gets married, their sex to the rest of us is less yucky than anyone else's, or that I would have to accept their sex style, be it missionary, all the way to including bondage and discipline. Who cares? You don't have to accept it. Government does. Not sure why you think you are entitled to marriage benefits while gays should not have the same entitlements. Aren't they the citizens of the same country? Don't they pay the same taxes that you pay? Just because you are not accepting of their life style, they should not be getting spousal benefits?

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones