Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
IVY I was under the impresion vetre was not made. By the way thanks for posting that list, very comprehensive including the incative guys, the ones doing serious time, and the ones from scarfo and stanfa factions.

Vetere was made at the same ceremony Bobby Luisi Jr. and Mikey Virgilio were. It was around the time, in the late 1990's, when Natale was busted for parole violation and Merlino became acting boss.

Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
http://www.freeuploadshare.com/image/Philadelphia_Cosa_Nostra_Family.jpg
I count 31. Thats including the guys like borgesi ligambi merlino nicodemo who arent on the street in philly

That chart at the link you posted isn't official. It was made from a poster here on this forum; largely from info of other posters. The chart I posted is the most up-to-date, correct chart you'll find. It was done by a former RD poster who has the best research by far. Each one of those names is verified. And again, check out the 2004 New Jersey OC report, which cites approximately 50 members for Philadelphia. Notice that, as well as the chart I posted, are total members. Not just active on the street, which would maybe be half that.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.