Everyone made some great points, and when I get to the bottom of it, I'll be making some more points of my own. But until then, let's just wait and see. But in the mean time:

FS is right, people come and go and come back or not. Hell, that's almost what I've been doing lately myself. Some things are less exciting than they were when we started. Old timers come back more to see their friends than to participate in b.s. conversations. Or both.

If I left too much of the burden on SC then it's entirely my fault, and I will do whatever it takes -- even if that means screening every post on the OC forum before it's posted, or, making people earn the right to post there, or, even taking it down completely for a while. Whatever it takes. Because the BB isn't going down because of a group of assholes who show no respect for anyone or anything. If you happen to be one of those assholes reading this, then please do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and get the hell out.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations