Like most of you, I hope it´s a joke too. If it´s not, I wonder what the OC section will become without SC. There is where I usually post. I prefer to stick to topics I find interesting, where I feel I can contribute or/and enhance and stimulate my own knowledge. My lack of insight in American politics and American life in general prevents me from taking a bigger part in the General Discussion section but I must say that I do enjoy very much reading the various topics discussed, the ones respectfully debated anyway (and most of them are), even there.

Don´t give up on the OC section. Even if it has turned out to be more of a sandbox lately. Altough it doesn´t bother me at all being called a bookworm fa***t and whatever (it can never bother me because no one knows me personally on here) I am sick and tired of the constant fighting and bullying of some posters by others who think they are so tough sitting behind a computer belittling posters. Aren´t we all adults on here? I really understand and respect SC´s reaction. But I also feel we need him around here, more than ever.

[Linked Image]