Originally Posted By: Mignon
To many of the older members have left and are staying away due to other members or for whatever reason. I left a couple times due to a couple members who just got on my nerves. I read more than I post these days. If I have something to say I'll post.

I think we have all left for a while for one period or another. Hey, it is a Internet forum for crying out loud. Life does go on off these boards...So what is wrong with dropping out for a while, for many they just grew up and got a job and a life after school. or others then finally just got a real life- lol

I just looked and found out that I have been here over ten years! With all this talk about things were better back then, I say maybe, then again maybe not. It was new back then, and so was all this computer and Internet stuff....We have always had people who stood out and got more their fair share of attention. Some people always think things were better in the past, smile just like our parents and grand parents.

One thing is for sure, don't let others keep you from posting if and when you like. Like they say opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one. lol Just take a deep breath and pass the ones you don't like. Let us leave the drama at home where your mama can wipe the tears away cryif some nasty poster hurts your feelings. lol (not towards you Migon)

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!