I don't think it's a joke. I hope it is, but I doubt it. And if it's for real, I can hardly blame the guy. The board members who have signed up in the past year or so have no idea how great this place used to be four or five years ago. It has devolved into race baiting, right versus left and cheering on criminals. And the latter is the main problem. The Real Life section has attracted nothing but kids and mob groupies lately.

Now I enjoy posting in that section as much as anyone, probably even more so. But if it comes to saving the board as a whole, and keeping SC in the fold, I say close the fucking section for good because that's where the problem lies. For all of the social issue threads that are stirring these ugly debates, all of the troublemakers are spilling over from the Real Life section. Shut it down and they'll go away.

I'm done posting myself now. For at least awhile, anyway. My friends here know how to reach me.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.